Monday, September 24, 2012

Cleopatra's Choice Beauty Products Review

A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try some Cleopatra's Choice products. I chose the Adovia Dead Sea Mineral Serum. It boasts the ability to firm, tighten, moisturize and protect the skin... they had me at firm and tighten. The box arrived at my door relatively quick and was packaged very nicely for shipment. I waited til bedtime to try it out. I wanted to get a really good feel for the product, so I exfoliated well with some kiwi scrub I already had and used only the Adovia Mineral Serum after. I was very impressed with the serum. I used a small pea sized dot on each side of my face and massaged it in well. Since you only need a small amount of the serum, it will last a long time... Score! The first thing I noticed was how smooth my face felt. It was soft and supple without being greasy, which is a big plus for those of us who tend to get oily throughout the day. I noticed no smell, so it's good for those with sensitive skin. The serum absorbed well without weighing heavily on your face like some other moisturizers can do. I only have small lines around my eyes, so I don't know how well it would work with deeper wrinkles, but I definitely noticed a difference in the texture of the skin around my eyes. It was smoother and "seemed" to be tighter. I'm hoping this effect will continue and the serum will repair those fine lines the longer I use it. I'm only a week and a half in and I truly can tell a difference for the better. My skin is so soft and smooth that I keep telling my husband "Feel it.. Feel it, it's so soft". (He's not quite as enthused about new beauty finds as I am) The products are formulated with all natural Dead Sea Minerals, Green Tea, Seaweed, Vitamin C and much more. The serum is a bit pricey, $49.99 for a one oz bottle, but aren't you worth it? Disclaimer: I was provided with one or more of the above mentioned products to facilitate my review, but my opinions are my own. I was not under any obligation, by Cleopatra's Choice, to submit a positive review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment