Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Express Yourself

Do you have a house full of kids? What about animals? If you're really "lucky" you probably have both. Along with those wonderful kids and pets comes smells, strange smells, odd smells, musty smells and down right nasty smells. I've found a weapon to battle these smell monsters. As a member of Bzzagent I get to try lots of cool new products... for free! The latest product was the new line of scents from Glade. The Expressions line of products boasts several new scents..... Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood* Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower *Available in Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist only. I picked up (for free thanks to Bzzagent) the cotton and Italian mandarin spray and I love it. It's a great scent for the powder room, it's strong enough to do the job, but not too overpowering that it knocks you down. I also picked up the Pineapple Mangosteen oil diffuser for my living room. I love the scent, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. It would be a great scent for summer, as it's fruity and sweet, what I really wanted was the Fuji Apple and Cardamam spice scented one, but the store was out and I was in too big of a hurry to shop another store. The whole line of Glade Expressions scents are a great addition to your home or office or any place where you need a freshening up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment