Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kickin Chicken Burgers

OMG!!! 

These chicken burgers are amazing!!!

Hubby was craving a good steak today and I'm not much of a steak eater, so I decided to make chicken burgers. 

I make chicken burgers pretty often, but never like this.

The recipe is super easy, but the flavor is amazing.

Do yourself a favor and try these burgers!

They can be made either on the grill or on the stove.

 

What you need:

1 Lb Ground Chicken

1 Pkg Dry onion soup mix

1/4 Cup of Frank's Kickin BBQ sauce (it's not that hot)

1 Piece of string cheese cut into 4-6 pieces, depending on how big you make your burgers.

 

 

Directions: 

Mix all ingredients together 'til well mixed. (Minus string cheese)

Shape into patties, take a piece of string cheese, place it in the middle of each patty, fold the meat around the cheese and seal well. 

Cook burgers on a nice hot grill or in a cast iron skillet on the stove 'til completely done. 

That's it! 

Simple as that!

I hope you've enjoyed this recipe.

 If you try it at your house, let me know how it turns out!

I look forward to reading your comments!   


0 comments:

Post a Comment