Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Namaste Bitches (Not- Quite-So-Wordless Wednesday)

 As I was going through some of Micah's old baby pics, I came across this.

 

He appears to be meditating (with his eyes open, because he's just THAT Zen) and I instantly thought of my friend Klonnie over at The Klonopin Chronicles.

We're not friends in the traditional sense, more like the "I read all your blog/Facebook posts and imagine myself hanging out at your house, having long talks about all of our problems and the true meaning of life and why we're all here, while drinking a tall glass of sweet tea" kinda friends... In other words, she doesn't even know I exist.

(Sad Face)

But I am sure if she did know of my existence and this picture, she would find this absolutely hilarious... probably.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

LOL. That's just awesome!

Kelly said...

That is so cute...

Gena said...

awww!

Mina Klonopina said...

My name is Klonnie and I approved this message. :)

Post a Comment