Thursday, October 25, 2012

Asher's Chocolates (Review)

 When I recently got the chance to try Asher's chocolates, I was very excited, to say the least. I looked at their site (for about 45 mins, drooling) at all the different, unique chocolates they had to choose from. It was a toss up between the chocolate covered potato chips, or the chocolate covered pretzels or the chocolate covered sandwich cookies (Oreos) or the almond buttercrunch or the vanilla fudge or the... Okay, I think you get the point. There are tons of awesome choices, but I finally settled on the dark chocolate sea salt caramels.

 These caramels were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! They arrived on ice so they wouldn't melt, but it had actually chilled them. I couldn't wait for them to thaw, so I ate one right out of the box as it was and OMG, it was wonderful! The sea salt that was sprinkled on top was just the right amount of salty to cut the sweet of the caramel and the dark chocolate was full of flavor! I would recommend  waiting til they are room temperature before eating them, because the caramel flows better that way, but either way, these are awesome chocolates! These would make a great addition to a Christmas stocking or in a gift basket for a special loved one. Check out all the amazing choices Asher's has to offer. I assure you, you won't be disappointed!!! It's chocolate, what's not to like?


Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. My opinions are my own and yours may differ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment