Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zipbuds (Review)

My (1 month shy of) eighteen year old son is an official music junkie. (He has the membership card and T shirt to prove it) He always says he will physically die without his music and I almost believe him. (He has a flare for the dramatic) He usually goes through at least 3 pair of earbuds a year, sometimes more depending on the brand I buy him. The main thing he complains about is that they always get tangled or caught in his hoodie zipper, so I found Zipbuds.

 

Zipbuds are fun and functional, tangle resistant earbuds with a great high quality sound. They are made with a unique zipper style to allow you to zip them up as to not get tangled or caught, which can result in breaking them. My son has broken more pair of earbuds than I care to count, by simply not realizing they were caught in his zipper, zipping it up and instantly the soft rubber would break. With Zipbuds, (hopefully) this won't happen again.

 Zipbuds come in 4 cool colors (Pink, grey, green and blue), and some even have an integrated microphone for use with your smartphone or i device.  Zipbuds would make an excellent stocking stuffer for any age, kids and grown ups alike will love them! I've heard, Santa even sports a pair of Zipbuds when he's delivering presents.  


Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. My opinions are my own and yours may differ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment