Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday Already?!

Hello all!
Sorry It's been kinda quiet around here the last few days, I have been gone to Missouri, for a family reunion. I had a blast, even won some great bingo prizes, but boy am I paying for it today. I guess I've reached the age where riding 8 hours in a car just isn't all that much fun anymore, but it was so worth it to see my family!
Too bad my body doesn't agree with me... My back is on strike & refuses to work, so I think, I'm gonna take a handful of Ibuprofen, grab my ice pack & relax for the rest of the afternoon... As much as one can  with a 2 year old, that is.
I have several recipes & a very helpful backache relief tip scheduled for later that you won't wanna miss.
Not to mention the Cook'n recipe organizer review & giveaway that goes live tomorrow, you definitely don't wanna miss that!!!
One lucky winner will receive a FREE copy of the Cook'n recipe organizer. ($99 value) This really is a handy thing to have!
I'm tellin you guys, this is gonna be a really fun week... lots of great summer recipes lined up, some great household tips and a couple of great giveaways coming up too.
Thank you all for being here and I hope you have a great week!!!
: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment