Thursday, June 7, 2012

Three New Lotions From Vaseline

Vaseline lotion was a staple around my house as a kid.  My mom swore by this stuff, so when I found out they had 3 new lotions, I had to see if it was as good as the original....  It is!

I was given the Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh to try. When I first used the lotion, I noticed how thick it was. Not watery like some lotions are. It went on smooth & absorbed pretty quickly. It had a nice clean scent and didn't feel too greasy or smell too overpowering. Which is great, because I'm kind of OCDish about my "smelly goods"... My hand lotion can't clash with my perfume or my shampoo with my deoderant or my laundry detergent etc etc, all my scents have to compliment each other, and don't even get me started about my candles and carpet fresh and pinesol. lol.
The new line of Vaseline lotions definitely didn't let me down. Great lotions at a great pricepoint.. Double score!

Check out more info about all 3 new Vaseline lotions here.

*Disclaimer*
I was given a free sample of the product to try, but the opinion I share is my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment