Monday, December 10, 2012

Build a Bear, Build a Friend, Build a Memory

Build a Bear has been a part of our lives since Kaylee was old enough to know what a Build a Bear was.

I remember the year she got her first one.

She saved some of her money and her Grandma made up the difference.

Her Grandmother took her to the mall, Kaylee picked out her favorite one, it was white. 

She picked out her favorite outfit, several times I'm sure.

She found just the right shoes to match her little cheerleader dress.

She decked that little bear out, head to toe in the cutest little outfits.

It was so sweet to see how much she loved that thing.

I don't remember seeing her without it ever. 

 

I truly believe in the power of furry friends. 

I remember when I was a kid I had a stuffed unicorn.

 I can't remember her name, but I do remember taking her with me everywhere. 

I would brush her mane and cover her up at night so she wouldn't get cold. 

I believe that having these kinds of friends can teach little ones about compassion and how to be kind to others.

I definitely don't think it hurts to start building these characteristics in kids very early on.

Lord knows we could use more compassion in the world!

Do I think Build a Bears could end wars across the world...

I can't prove it, but it's not a bad start.

Kaylee is all grown up now, but I am so happy that I can now share Build a Bear with Micah.

 

 

I was so excited to see that there was a Grinch in this year's Holiday collection at B.A.B.

 He even has a heart that lights up three times.

Micah watched the Grinch for the first time this year and he loved it!

 

 

 

I love how Build a Bear has adapted through the years and added even more unisex or boy specific choices.

 

undefined Another one of my personal Holiday favorites, Rudolph, is also available at the B.A.B. workshop this year, along with his friend Clarice.


undefined 

 For the first time ever, B.A.B. is offering a treat for all you Hello Kitty fans. Gingerbread Hello Kitty is resonably priced at only $23 and you can choose from tons of great outfits to dress her up in.

These are just a few of the adorable holiday items available at your local Build a Bear Workshop. 

Can you just imagine the look on your child's face when they wake up to see that Santa has brought them their very first Build a Bear?!

Yes, he will get all the credit, but inside, you will know the truth.

Don't have a B.A.B.  near you or can't get out to shop? 

No worries! 

You can order your favorite Build a Bear online.

undefinedundefined

undefinedundefined

 


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the above mentioned products to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment