Monday, December 3, 2012

Oopsie!



You know that awkward moment when you run out of toilet paper, you're the only one home and you don't have any paper towels either... Yeah, I hate when that happens, good thing I had my handy dandy Ladygroomer woman wipes.

 

 

 Ladygroomer wipes are soft, scented, flushable wipes for women's personal hygiene. They are gently scented and smell nice and fresh, not too "perfumey". 

LADYGROOMER Woman Wipes - Fresh Scent - Flushable Moist Wipes Designed for WomenLadygroomer wipes are hypoallergenic, safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin. They are dermatologist tested and contain zero alcohol or harsh parabens (chemical preservatives which are used in cosmetics and have been shown to lead to higher incidences of breast cancer, due to the estrogen mimicking properties of the parabens). They contain added Aloe & VitaminE, for a softer final result.

I have never been a big fan of a moist wipe as part of my "bathroom protocol", but I am starting to become a convert.  In conjunction with regular t.p., I think the Ladygroomer wipe is actually very nice. It also comes in very handy for quick underarm touch-ups, Moms of toddlers know what I'm talking about... sometimes a nap just trumps a shower and for those days, the Ladygroomer wipes work great! 

Ladygroomer wipes are only $4.99 for a pack of 50 and are available to order HERE on their site

There's also a men's version, the Mangroomer Biz wipe is available HERE. 

Ladygroomer wipes... When you run out of t.p. and nobody's home to go get more... and every other day too. 

 
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. My opinions are my own and yours may differ. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment