Sunday, December 16, 2012

Starlooks December Starbox

If you are a Starbox subscriber, the moment you've waited for all year long is finally here... 

The December Starbox!!!

Isn't it amazing?!

This month's box was a bit different than most months.

This is the 15 color palette that we have all been waiting patiently for all year long. (retail value $95)

The colors are bold and bright with a few more muted tones.

They go on smoothly and seem to wear pretty well.

I am officially in Love with this month's Starbox!!!


For those of you who have no idea what I'm referring to, let me fill you in...

Starlooks is a monthly subscription service that allows you to check out some of the newest and best cosmetic products on the market.  

Each month, a new Starbox will arrive at your door, full of fun products to help you look and feel your best.

 

What's in a Starbox you ask?

Your Starbox comes filled with 3-4 full sized products which vary from month to month.

One month it could be lipstick and eyeshadow, the next month might be mascara and facial products.

You never really know what is in the Starbox until you get it, to me, that's part of the fun!

 

How much is the Starbox?

The monthly subscription fee is $15.00+ a small s&h fee.

The price will never change and the items you get in the box are worth considerably more than the nominal $15.00 fee.


When can I expect my Starbox?

Starbox usually ships the 3rd week of the month, give or take a day or two.


What if I love a certain product in my Starbox, can I order more?

Absolutely!

 Starlooks carries inventory of every item they send out in their Starbox.

 

How can I get my very own Starbox shipped to my house every month?

Check out their website HERE and enter your info and sit back and wait 'til the 3rd week of the month.

It's that easy!

 
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. My opinions are my own and yours may differ. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment