Monday, November 12, 2012

Munchkin Safety Kit

When I had my second son, two years ago, I quickly realized how much things had changed since I had my first son, 18 years ago.

When my first son was little, we didn't have much in the way of safety products, you kinda just watched them and made sure they didn't stick their finger or some inanimate object in the electrical outlets and kept  them away from sharp corners and such. Boy have times changed.

  Now, there are all kinds of new products out on the market to make my life easier and a lot less stressful. 

Munchkin, a company we all know and love, offers a whole line of safety products, which would make a great Christmas gift, perfect for first time parents or any parent or Grandparent looking  to make their home a safer place for the little ones.


 

The childproofing kit has everything you need to get started, a dual purpose door stopper, 4 energy absorbing corner cushions, 8 cabinet and drawer latches and 12 opaque outlet covers.

 

  The XtraGuard Dual locking appliance locking latch secures drawers, cabinets and appliances. It boasts a locking indicator and 3 custom settings.

                                                                 They also have a pack of four corner cushions, which is something I really could've used 18 years ago, just ask my son's forehead, I'm sure it would agree.

  With the holidays right around the corner, these items would make an excellent addition to your wish list. 

Disclaimer: I was provided with one or more of the above mentioned products in order to facilitate my review. I was not monetarily compensated. I was under no obligation to publish a positive review. My opinions are my own and yours may differ.


0 comments:

Post a Comment