Monday, May 21, 2012

What tastes better than Private Selection Angus burgers...

FREE Private Selection Angus burgers!
Those who know me, know there's a few things I just can't live without, two of them being my freebies & my backyard cookouts. Here's how I combined the best of both.

About a year ago, I signed up for an awesome W.O.M. (word of mouth) site, called Bzzagent.
Basically, they send you products (for free), you use the product and review them.
I've tried lots of new products as a member of Bzzagent. One of my favorites, was the Kroger Comforts for Baby™ line of products. The Bzzkit came with qpons for free diapers, wipes, snacks, 2 free sippy cups & a bunch of qpons to share with friends.
As a result of this campaign, I found a new brand of diapers I wouldn't have otherwise tried.  I actually switched from my high price diaper to the much more inexpensive Comforts for Baby diaper and still use them to this day.

The new Kroger™ campaign I recieved today, is just as exciting!
Kroger™ has an awesome line of store brand products called Private Selection.
Private Selection offers tons of great products such as...High quality Angus beef (great on the grill), wonderful artisan inspired potato and pita chips, gourmet ice cream flavors (sea salt caramel is to die for), bakery fresh pies, pizzas, desserts and lots lots more.
I'm usually very wary about trying store brands, as I've been sorely disappointed in the past.
The Private Selection line from Kroger™ did not let me down. The pizzas were loaded with high quality, fresh tasting ingredients. The ice cream is sooo good & has lots of flavors to choose from. The sea salt & black pepper kettle chips would go great with a hot and juicy angus burger fresh off the grill.
If you don't wanna miss out on the next awesome campaign, head on over to Bzzagent and sign up.  What do you have to lose?

**Disclaimer**
I was given free qpons to try some of these products, but the opinion I share, is my own.

: )


0 comments:

Post a Comment